Mini Split System Service In Mahopac
Convenient & Cost Effective Cooling Solution
When you want to install air conditioner in an older home or a home that does not have forced air ducts, installing a duct system can make the project cost prohibitive. A mini split system offers a cost effective solution for adding air conditioning to the home. Bell Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC is a Mahopac HVAC company offering installation, repair, and maintenance of a wide range of heating and cooling equipment, including mini split systems.
We are ready to hear from you! Contact us today at (845) 208-0033 to schedule a Mahopac mini split system service.
How Mini Split Systems Work
This type of system delivers refrigerant to the coils in the air handlers, rather than moving cooled air through ducts. The air handlers are mounted in different areas of the home and move air from refrigerant lines to the air vents built into the unit, which is mounted on the wall or ceiling. These systems are generally used primarily for air conditioning, although there are some systems that offer heating and cooling.
Advantages Of Mini Split Systems:
- No duct system needed – If a home has no forced air ducts or air conditioning will be added to a home addition, these systems are a good choice because they do not require ducts to move the air.
- Faster installation – These systems are fairly easy to install, including wiring and installation of the unit, compared with heat pumps. The system can usually be installed in about a day.
- Affordable – This technology is now established and costs have declined, making this an affordable solution for many homeowners.
- More energy efficient – A mini split system offers better energy efficiency, compared with conventional heat pumps because energy is not lost through leaky ducts.
- Improved temperature control – These systems allow zone control with a separate thermostat for each zone. This provides better control over the temperature in different areas of your home.
Is A Mini Split System Right For Your Home?
If you are wondering if this type of system will work for your home cooling needs, Bell Heating & Air Conditioning can help. We will be happy to explain your options and help you make the right choice for adding air conditioning to your home.
Get in touch with us today at (845) 208-0033 to learn more about
the advantages of a mini split system for your Mahopac home.