Expert Heating Services In Mahopac
Heater Service To Keep Your Putnam County Home Warm
Bell Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC provides heating installation, repair, and maintenance in the Mahopac area. We have several different types of heating options available and are your source for comprehensive HVAC support. If you are planning to install a new heating system in your home, our highly skilled emergency heating contractors will explain your options so you can make an informed decision for your family.
Give us a call at (845) 208-0033 to schedule commercial heating service in Mahopac.
Choosing The Best Method For Heating Your Home
When it is time to upgrade your home heating system, you may decide to stick with the heating source currently providing warmth for your home or switch to another method. When determining the best option for your family, there are a few factors to consider. These include the cost to purchase and install the system, cost, and availability of fuel, efficiency, and environmental impacts.
There Are Several Options For Heating Your Home:
- Heat pumps –A heat pump can be an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners for meeting moderate heating and cooling needs
- Furnaces –A home furnace is designed to heat the air and move the warm air throughout your house via the duct system. These are also known as forced air systems.
- Boilers – This type of heating system works by heating water and using either steam or hot water to deliver heat to the home. Steam comes into the home through steam radiators and hot water is distributed to radiant floor heating systems or baseboard heating.
- Radiant heating – Four types of ground loop systems are available for geothermal heat pumps. Factors, such as the soil conditions, climates, and amount of available land determine the best type of system for a home or commercial property.
- Electric resistance heating – There are a few different types of electric resistance heating options, including electric furnaces, baseboard heaters, and electric wall heaters. The biggest drawback of these methods is that they can be expensive, in terms of heating costs.
- Solar heating –Solar energy is an environmentally friendly solution that is growing in popularity. However, a supplemental heating source is usually needed.
Improving Heating Efficiency
There are few better ways to improve the efficiency and performance of your heating system than regular heating tune ups. Maximum efficiency is not really possible unless a heating system is cared for with cleaning, inspection, and minor repairs. The simplest aspect of heating maintenance involves replacing the filter, which many people do on their own. This should be done every 6 to 8 weeks. Keeping your home well insulated is another way you can minimize wasted energy and maximize the efficiency of your system. Home energy audits are another option. A professional can recommend what next steps will improve your home's performance like replacing ductwork, installing a new model thermostat, or acquiring a system with a higher SEER rating.
Whether you need repair or replacement of your heating system, call the experts at Bell Heating & Air Conditioning or contact us online for professional Mahopac heater service.